Holland & Barrett Iron 15mg with Vitamins & Minerals Caplets contain 15mg of iron, which is the most abundant mineral in the blood. They also provide calcium, copper and molybdenum, which must be present for iron to function properly.
Dietary sources of iron include organ meats such as heart and liver, as well as some dried fruits and molasses.
As well as having a role in the process of cell division, iron contributes to:
- the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- normal energy yielding metabolism
- normal oxygen transport in the body
- normal cognitive function
- the normal function of the immune system